Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Bristol Tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Bristol Tickets

    Got some more tickets to the Busch Race.

    If anyone wants 'em just make me an offer.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    Anyone want tickets? I know someone does, the forcast shows great weather for Saturday and Sunday.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    how much and where are the seats?

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    There in Earnhardt Terrace, just make me an offer.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    I'll give ya 20 bucks and a case of your favorite beer. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    I may have to take ya up on that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    earnhardt terrace are good seats, i've been there a time or 2, but I have been to every bristol race since I was 12/13......so for 7 years, I've got tickets every year ..free...

    my dad's company for the win!!

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    I was told that Danny O'Quinn is racing in the Busch race, anyone else here about this?/

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bristol Tickets

    Yes for Mac Hill Motorsports. #56 I believe. Its dang Chevy though. The crew chief for that car was his Hooters crew chief if I am not mistaken. He will run 4 races for them. Both Bristols, one of the Nashville races, and the fall Richmond race I believe.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •